California Real Estate Educators Conference – Northern California
Friday, April 22, 2016 – DoubleTree by Hilton, Brisbane, CA
Hosted by the California Community College Real Estate Education Center
City College of San Francisco, Downtown Campus, 88 Fourth Street, Room 324, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Carol Jensen, Director CCC Real Estate Education Center
- Shelly Wilson, CalBRE Manager of Education, Research & Examination Programs
- Jamelia Carson, College of Marin, CCCO C-ID Real Estate Disciple Group
- Dorthe Sejling & Elsebeth Pedersen, Copenhagen Business Academy
- Lois Kadosh, Real Estate Broker and Educator
- Sean Bellach, Government Affairs Field Representative, California Association of REALTORS®
- Alana Golden, California Bureau Business Oversight
- Christine Cerda, CoreTalk
- Oscar Wei, Economist, California Association of REALTORS®
The California Community Colleges Real Estate Education Center exists to serve all of the community colleges in California by providing instructional support and services to instructors of Real Estate. The Center also oversees the distribution of scholarship funds from the Real Estate Endowment Fund to community college students.
The Center is responsible for producing Real Estate Instructor and Student guides on most of the Real Estate subjects taught at community colleges statewide. Instructor guides are available to Real Estate instructors and Student guides are provided at cost to be sold to students through their community college bookstores.
In addition, the Center is responsible for conducting three Real Estate Education Conferences for Real Estate Educators in California. One is held in the San Francisco Bay area, one in the Los Angeles area, and the third in the San Diego area.
For more information, contact Carol Jensen, Director, California Community College Real Estate Education Center, via email REEC@ccsf.edu or visit http://cccreec.com